Saturday, December 6, 2008

Don't ever use BenGay for Toothpaste!

Yes, that is true! I sent the kids in tonight to brush their teeth! I was cleaning the kitchen and all of a sudden I hear Carson screaming. I go running (well if you would call it running being 8 months pregnant) into my room and he had grabbed the tube of bengay and brushed his teeth with it. I have to admitt I was a little mad at my other kids for not watching him a little better, but we called the poison control and the sweet lady informed me that he will be fine! Just going to have a hot mouth for a little bit! Oh, the joys! All is well!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Poor Carson!! I have to laugh though. That was pretty funny...

Robin said...

That's a doozie! Have never heard of that before. Glad to hear he is o.k.

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! That is sad but so very funny!! I'm glad he's ok.

Ginger said...

Such trauma and yet so funny! I hope you make it through Christmas... I didn't realize you were that far along? When is your due date?