Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Well, another year of stuffing ourselves to the top! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Lunch was at our house. We had so much food that I think we could have feed the whole town. Mom & Randall were still here. Packing up a truck to go to Logan the next day. Thank you Randall for all the times you washed the dishes. He is really good at that! I also caught him reading a book to Mallory! Busy Beaver! I had all my siblings here for Thanksgiving and their families. It was nice to have everyone together. We also had my Uncle Charles, Aunt Stacey, & my cousin Lafe and his sweet family. What a wonderful day it was! Then later that evening we went to the Randall Family Dinner. So needless to say we were STUFFED!!!! We are so thankful for the many things that we have been blessed with. We have five beautiful, healthy children, who keep us moving everyday! We have such wonderful family and friends! We hope this Christmas Season that all is well with your families and that the spirit of Christmas feels your homes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to be able to hear what's going on in your family. I'm so happy for you mom and hope she is happy in her new life. Tell everyone Hi for me. Love you!!