Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
















We finally got the tree up and decorated! Boy, it seems like this year it has taken us extra long to get the decorations up on the house. The kids have begged me all week to get it done! Finally on Thursday night we got everyone around the tree and the kids put on the ornaments. It is very pretty and I am sure will probably not be taken down until the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb. Maybe we will just add some hearts to it and call it the "Love Tree"! Here are a few pictures of us decorating. Hope all is well with your families. We had a ward Christmas Breakfast this morning and our Bishop encouraged us to sing a Christmas song every night before we say our family prayers. I really thought this was a wonderful idea. Maybe we could all try this. May we all have a wonderful Christmas and remember to put Christ first this season!










2 comments:

grandmadebbie said...

My sweet family,
I love the pictures and miss you all so much. The tree looks so beautiful wish I could hold each one of you and give you a big kiss and hug. I love you so much...
Love Grandma

Robin said...

You have a beautiful tree and a cute family. Like the idea of singing, we might give it a shot.