Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Stockings were hung!




Okay I am still learning about this blog thing and this is now the third time I have posted this. So here it goes!

We have been working hard to get all the Christmas stuff up this year. It has felt a little crazy. As I got to the stocking I realized that I don't have a stair case anymore to hang stockings on. Tyson & April had given us a stocking board a few years back and so I decided to redo it and make a space for all FIVE of your kids. Anyways, I was telling Grandma Debbie about it and she wanted to see pictures. So here they are. Hope all is wel with everyone and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck!! That is so cute!! I love it!

grandmadebbie said...

love the board so cute!

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

I love it! Looks much better than the one I did! Can you redo mine now?? Crap...I do have to redo mine now! Thanks for reminding me!!!!

Cherai said...

Becky,
I love that. I have never seen one like that before. I am going to make Bobbie make me one.