Thursday, November 6, 2008

HEY LOOK WHO'S 40!!
















Well, Shane is finally the big 40! We had a suprise party for him on Oct. 18th. It was lots of fun! The house was full of people and we had lots of food! However, it did take Shane an hour longer to get home so we all waited patiently! He said he knew something was up but I don't think he knew how many people were going to be there. Thank you all for coming and helping us celebrate this event. He is my best friend and a wonderful husband and father to our beautiful almost six kids. I don't think I tell him enough how much I love and appreciate all he does for me. I hope that when he turns 95, you all will come back and we will have a huge party! Here are a few pictures from that night! Thanks again April for taking pictures!










5 comments:

Michael said...

I am glad you have a blog now! Then I can see what is going on in AZ when I am not there. Looks like everyone had a good time!

Ginger said...

Hi Becky! I am so excited to find your blog! Click on my name and you can go to mine! I am going to add you to my list, k?

Robin said...

How fun to see you on my blog. Looks like you have a pretty good life. Congrats on the coming baby girl. I went on your mom's website and saw her "man", that's fun. I hope she is happy, noone should have to be alone for the rest of their lives. Please keep in touch. I love hearing how everyone is doing.

Unknown said...

Hey, Becky, Tell Shane Happy Birthday from Joseph and Shanna. We miss you guys. Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

You are very welcome. It was a lot of fun!