Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Well, another Halloween gone CRAZY!! It seems like every year this day creeps up on me and I am not prepared! So this year we just got out the Halloween Bucket and put together what we thought were Costumes! I have posted the few pictures I have THANKS to Aunt April! Carson decided to dress up as Davy Crockett from outer space! I do not know where that came from but I was too tired to fight him! Conner put together at the last minute a headless horseman costume and most of the time did not wear to plastic pumpkin on is head! (OH, WEll) Kara was a witch and she was so busy playing the games that there is not a picture of her. Mallory was dressed up like a cute girl in Halloween Clothes. I think sometimes they are just too little to fight over a costume. Anyways, we ended up going to Tyson & April's ward party and had lots of fun! Good job on putting together that party Ty & April! We got lots of candy and everyone had a great time! Halloween wrapped up for another year! HURRAY!!!!

No comments: