Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love Dollar Tree :0)











Ok I am one of those moms who does not buy Halloween Costumes. I refuse to spend alot of money! In the past years I have loaded up my kids in the car and off we go to D.I. So through the years I have gathered a whole bucket of costume mix match stuff! Well, this year I was at the Dollar Tree and I came across this costume for Carson. I cost me a total of $3.00!! He thinks I am the best mom ever and I have made his day! Here are some pics of him trying it out! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!








2 comments:

Ginger said...

That's always the best! I love when the kids are happy and I don't have to spend alot of money to make it happen!

grandmadebbie said...

Oh boy what a find for our Buddy. He will want to sleep with it. Love you Carson your the BEST....