Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cool Weather is finally here! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

OK I know that I haven't blogged for awhile. The kids had October break and that was a little crazy. Shane's parents moved to Queen Creek and so we were really busy trying to help them as much as we could. I think I totally left my kids for an entire week. Shelby was such a good trooper and helped out with her brothers and sisters so much! In the middle of all of this, Shane had to go to North Dakota for 5 days! Oh my CRAZY!! So the rest of our break was just hanging with cousins and making a craft with Aunt Jonna. Now the kids are back in school and we finally have great weather. I am so excited for the holiday seasons that are just ahead of us. I love this time of year! Today is also Shane's Birthday! Mallory, Tessa, & I took him balloons and cupcakes to his work. The girls thought that was so fun! I hope he had a good day! I love him so much. He is truly my Best Friend! I'm not saying that sometimes we get on each others nerves, but I know that he loves me too for all my imperfections. I am so glad that I have him as an eternal companion! Well, I guess I better quit blogging for right now and go finish dinner :0) Hope all is well with everyone!
Love-
Becky

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Brother Randall. Wish we were there so we could go out for some PF Changs. Oh how I miss the good old days and crafting with my Sister- my friend. Love you Beck!