Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Tessa!







Ok I know this is a few days late, but I guess I still need to post about Tessa's 1st Birthday! I can't believe that she is already 1. Time really does fly by. She is so sweet and brings such a sweet spirit into our home. I really do long for her to stay little forever. I keep telling myself that she will be the baby forever. Ok I promise to at least have her potty trained by the time she hits school age :0) She had a pretty normal day on her birthday. Although I think she couldn't figure out why all the kids were singing to her all day! She just smiled and laughed at them. We had cake and ice cream and she got to open her one present! She got two puppets (a duck and a frog!). After we sang Happy Birthday to her I sat the cake on her tray and she went to town! I finally had to stop the fun when she was throwing cake across the room! I took a few pictures and tried to take a video of her. I will post them for Grandma and Grandpa Andersen to see and anyone else that is interested! Tessa sure is a sweet spirit and we enjoy her sooooo much! She brings lots of smiles and laughter to our home! Oh, and also the plumber who was fishing out a jumbo hair clip out of the toilet. I love to spend $55.00 for a plumber to come and fix what my 1 year old did! I am not liking to combination of Tessa and toilets right now! This too shall pass!







2 comments:

Robin said...

That is one cute little girl. Love the red hair.

Wiltbank Family said...

Cute Becky! I am so glad to see you blog. I am beginning to think no one blogs! Love keeping up