Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy NEW year!

So I have really been trying to start the New Year off with some goals that will help me to be a better me and also a better wife & mother.  I often feel that I am living the best I can and sometimes I feel very inadequate.  My needs of my family often come before the needs of myself (I am sure every mom feels this way too)!  So my goals for this year is just to try and make better choices!  I often find myself just eating and drinking too much DIET COKE (devils juice) just to get me through the day!  So I can say that I have not had any Devils Juice for almost 3 weeks.  It has been hard but I keep telling myself "you can do it!"
Another one of my goals is to write more on my blog.  I would like to try and keep a personal/family journal on my blog and then print it into a book!  Sounds like FUN!  Wish me luck!!

No comments: