Friday, January 28, 2011

A long Time! I know!

Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have taken the time, which I really don't have, to blog. Life has been really crazy. Just trying to keep up with the kids, school, soccer, & church callings. The kids are all doing great. School is school. Soccer is fun. Kara (The Bulldogs) and Carson (the Wolf pack) are having so much fun. I will post pictures when I remember to bring my camera to the game :o) Church callings are good. Shane was released as a primary teacher and I was put in the primary (2nd Counselor over scouts)! Hooray! I am learning alot. Shane is still the financial clerk! Shelby is in a play at school and so she is always gone and busy with that. Conner is getting ready for baseball! He loves it so much! Kara & Carson are running up and down the field and enjoying soccer. Mallory is loving her preschool class that she now takes 3 days a week. And Tessa is just being a 2 year old, going around flushing the toilets. I think she might be ready to potty train! Oh no, how am I going to fit that in our crazy schedule. Anyways, life is good and we are all doing great! Hope this post finds you all doing great too!!!
Love ya all!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Welcome Back my friend!!!

Robin said...

Good to hear from you again. I always love hearing how your life is going even though it sounds like it is a little crazy.