Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wiltbank Family Reunion 2010




The kids had so much fun making crafts. Aunt Marion was so good to help them. Carson made an army man!!



Kara had so much fun playing in the creek and boy did she get sun burned!







The kids had a blast just getting dirty!








Tessa still found the time to get pretty!











Ok, I know that it has been a really long time since I have posted on my blog. I am trying to be better so here it goes. We had the best time at the reunion this year. It is so nice to be able to just sit in the woods and not worry about anything. My kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and also new cousins. They all put on their swim suits and played in the creek catching crawdads. They even auctioned off a bucket of crawdads and make $5.00. Well, I am just going to post some pics and let you enjoy them.
















2 comments:

grandmadebbie said...

Looks like they had a ball out in the mountain air. wish we would have been with them maybe next year.. love you

Robin said...

Looks like so much fun! All my favorite people in one place.