Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson, Kara, & Conner







Ok I have not posted for along time! I have been really busy and just have not taken the time to sit down and post. Well, here it is. We have been crazy lately with birthdays & Kara's baptism. Carson turned 6 on March 29th. He was so excited to be getting bigger. Kara's birthday was April 4th. She turned 8! She will be getting baptized tomorrow! Shane & I celebrated our anniversary yesterday! Sixteen Years!!!! We went to dinner and then off to Costco and Walmart! I know it was really not that romantic! Conner's birthday is on Tuesday April 13th!! This time of year is really crazy for our family but I love it! We have had Birthday parties and ate lots of cake! I am so grateful that I have been blessed with such a wonderful family and husband. I hope I tell them enough everyday how much I love them!!!! I promise I will try and post more often!

1 comment:

Wiltbank Family said...

Welcome back! Just kidding. Wow I understand about the birthdays. We have one more this month and then we are free until August! Love the pictures of the kids. Yes they are growing up too fast. So cute!