Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mom I have Speed Bumps!

Today we took a trip to Costco! We got all of the groceries and we sat down to eat a famous Costco hot dog! Carson was sitting across the table from me and he said, "Mom I am cold!" He asked to use Tessa's blanket and wrapped it around himself. He then asked me "Why do I have bumps on my arms and legs?" I then explained to him that those are goose bumps and that is the way your skin reacts to cold. After sitting there a little while longer, he said to me, "Mom I wish my speed bumps would go away!!" I laughed out loud and I think everyone in the food court was wondering what was so funny! He is so full of it! I love some of the things he comes up with. Although, sometimes when he asks question that are followed by "but WHY?" I have to be honest that I want to climb a tree and hide!

No comments: