Friday, January 23, 2009

Tessa Lynn Randall

Heavenly Father has truely blessed us again with a sweet little spirit. She is so precious and soft.
I have been totally involved in just holding her and remembering the sweet feel of a newborns skin. She was born on January 20th @ 9:24 p.m. She weighed 8lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. She has a little round head and a round face too. She also has RED hair. We are so excited about her hair color because now we have 3 red heads and 3 blondes. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending us this little one. She is truely a joy and we are having so much fun.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love the smell of new babies. Enjoy her!

Unknown said...

Yay!! You're home! I can't believe how much hair she has! I can't wait to hold her! Congrats!

The Haggartons said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you all, and for little Tessa, what a blessed baby to come to such a wonderful family!

lisa said...

oh my goodness...your pics are great! I saw that little punkin' in person and you are sooo right...she is adorable! I think she's even cuter in person...thanks for letting me hold her your first night home. can't wait to see the pinewood derby pics when you get those up! Lisa

lisa said...

i have no idea what that 'crazy mama' business is on the comment I just posted, but it's just me...Lisa McBride